CS 285 at UC Berkeley
The primary resources for this course are the lecture slides and homework assignments on the front page.
A full version of this course was offered in Fall 2020, Fall 2019, Fall 2018, Fall 2017 and Spring 2017. Lecture videos from Fall 2019 are available at here; those from Fall 2018 are available here; those from Fall 2017, here; those from Spring 2017, here. An abbreviated version of this course was offered in Fall 2015.
- Deep Learning
- Sutton & Barto, Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction
- Szepesvari, Algorithms for Reinforcement Learning
- Bertsekas, Dynamic Programming and Optimal Control, Vols I and II
- Puterman, Markov Decision Processes: Discrete Stochastic Dynamic Programming
- Powell, Approximate Dynamic Programming